When a new member of the family appears in the house, all the household members are puzzled about what to call a four-legged friend. And if the guys pick up the nickname quickly, then choosing a name for the girls often causes difficulties. It is especially difficult to name a whole litter of babies. What should be paid attention to, and what female names of dogs are relevant today?
Choose the nickname correctly
How to name a pet so that the name is suitable, like the owner and the dog herself? Experts do not recommend giving long nicknames that are difficult to pronounce. It is necessary that the owner can quickly call the pet, and that, in turn, responded. Studies have also shown that dogs perceive the letter “r” well and excellent if it will be included in the nickname.
Why is the name of the dog-girl more difficult to select than the boy? But because here the requirements are much higher. I want her to be sonorous, beautiful, quickly remembered, and also so that she does not meet all the time.
Moreover, the names affect the character of the pet, so Businka or Milochka is unlikely to be a formidable guard, and Sinister - good-natured and obedient.
Nickname of a dog girls by breed
There are a number of traditions - giving specific breed nicknames to pets of certain breeds, which speak about the most significant breed qualities. For example, hunting greyhounds (this includes Russian canids, Hortaya, Spanish, South Russian greyhounds, Afghan, taigan, pharaohs, wolf - deer greyhounds, wippets, saluki, African Tuaregs, etc.), which are distinguished by a belligerent and bold disposition, it is customary to name:
- The wave;
- A bullet;
- Good luck;
Dogs of small breeds - lapdogs, Yorkshire terriers, toy terriers and others are often called cute names that remind of the size of a pet. In this case, the following affectionate nicknames are suitable:
- Not big;
Girls of northern breeds - huskies , huskies , Malamutes , Greenland sleds, Samoyeds , Norwegian Lundenhunds and others, are very suitable for “winter”, cold nicknames:
- Winter storm;
Giant beauties who are to protect the territory ( St. Bernards , Caucasian Shepherd Dogs, Alabai, Tibetan mastiffs, etc.), a short bellicose name, saying that it is better not to joke with this dog, is quite suitable:
- A bitch;
- The threat;
- Destructive force;
A dog with a simple appearance and a cheerful disposition should be called an easy, unpretentious nickname:
- Christmas tree;
- I'm buzzing;
- The game;
- A laugh;
Beautiful nicknames for girls dogs
Often, owners give preference to beautiful, harmonious names for their four-legged favorites. And not surprisingly, after all, females are distinguished by elegant forms and, in most cases, are more accommodating and balanced. Among the feminine nicknames, the following can be noted:
- A: Aelita, Alza, Augustine, Avionics, Alma, Alaida, Adeline, Adrian, Hangar, Avent, Avesta, Azalea, Aina, Aisha, Ivory, Ai-gul,
- B: Blanca, Bagriyan, Beatrice, Ballora, Baltic, Bavaria, Beilis, Basie; Barcelona, Barbara;
- In: Wave, Valerie, Venus, Velma, Valesta, Velessa, Velkuria, Valdivia, Valkyrie, Warsaw, Vega, Weira, Venetian, Versailles, Viadel,
- G: Gloria, Gayna, Guerra, Grace, Greta, Galatea, Gamma, Gauria, Genevre, Hesion, Gianei, Gill, Gladi, Glenz, Glor,
- D: Delta, Dyna, Darius, Darling, Dakar, Dalsi, Dolly, Houses, Dominica, Dayra, Daiva, Dorra, Daora, Dasmy, Delail, Delik, Demon, Delphi, Dakota.
- E: Eve, Evan, Evestin, Elaran, Elest, Eletta, Eriatt, Ermiola, Esmina,
- F: Jacqueline, Josie, Jacquard, Janeira, Gentil, Jasmine, Jesse, Geneva, Joaness,
- Z: Zara, Zakira, Zalina, Zamira, Zayra, Zafira, Zane, Zlata, Zagra, Zola, Zoe, Zoe, Star,
- And: Iria, Eventa, Ivanna, Irma, Iveria, Ivory, Iji, Ignessa, Idosia, Izaura, Ilinda, Illaria, Ilvina, Ilsa, Irene, Isis, Iolanthe, Yolanda, Irzhina, Isteliya, Spain;
- J: Yelin, Yomiko, Yolla,
- K: Kayra, Kayla, Caddy, Kasandra, Kessi, Claris, Camellia, Camira, Capella, Kaori, Karina, Karlin, Kessi, Catalina, Quinti, Quest;
- L: Laura, Lavender, Ladea, Leslie, Laima, Lorna, Lotta, Lady, Lada, Lisa, Laida, Lainis, Laimia, Larna, Larsi, Laura. Laurella, Leanora, Legend, Leela, Lerda, Leonella, Leonava, Lesta,
- M: Dream, Miranda, Madeya, Marta, Maggie, Marta, Madia, Maila, Mallorca, Maina, Mallow, Marion, Mariel, Mariella, Martina, Marquise;
- N: Nancy, Neila, Nessi, Navarra, Nelin, Nidia, Niagara, Niara, Nora, Nikki, Nicole, Nega, Nikki, Narda, Narine, Natella, Nevada, Naya, Nemeria,
- A: Orchid, Ovation, Odalisque, Odelia, Orsa, Orfiya, Olana, Oliya, Olivia, Olivea, Odelia, Aubrey.
- P: Parma, Pilara, Pandora, Polly, Piper, Paloma, Palmyra, Persephone, Prima, Puma,
- R: Ronika, Ravanna, Razobella, Roksiliana, Ronda, Rogneda, Rhyme, Rainbow, Rada, Rauletta, Rafael, Rafina, Rhapsody;
- C: Simon, Cyver, Salvador, Sally, Sparta, Saxony, Salvina, Samanuel, Ceberaid, Sophie, Constellation, Savannah, Sapphira, Safyan, Cecile, Cecilia, Serenade, Sabrina, Selena, Seraphim,
- T: Mystery, Tahira, Tiana, Tessi, Taisiya, Torah, Tessa, Tagira, Tayla, Takara, Tally, Tamiris, Tasmina, Taya, Taylor, Theon, Terry, Terracotta, Tiara, Temari,
- U: Uilora, Ursalina, Uralia, Urlan, Uriah, Wendy, Ulisi, Ulia, Uriana,
- F: Fairy, Fabiana, Filisia, Fionita, Farina, Feliss, Fabiola, Felicity, Fakira, Faya, Falivia, Faya, Falina, Faolin, Faniya, Fortuna, Fibiana, Philadelphia, Florida,
- X: Happy, Hannah, Haya, Haifi, Harletta, Haley, Heliss, Hilena, Christina, Chloe, Helly;
- Ts: Celli, Caesarea, Cerceia, Cecilia, Cera, Zanita, Tsaritsa, Tsvetana, Tsagira, Zevitta, Tsarna, Flower, Tserrara.
- W: Chara, Chaira, Chandi, Charlie, Charmi, Enchantress, Enchantress, Chesma, Charcy, Chasey. Cherun, Chase, Chard;
- Sh: Shanny, Shayni, Shanni, Chantal, Charlene, Shane, Shade, Sheila, Sheila. Shaudi, Sheba, Sheyri, Shena, Shadiya, Shaudra, Sharma, Sherry, Shelley, Shaggy, Charlotte;
- E: Abby, Erica, Elf, Evita, Airida, Ailees, Eleon, Alison, Ena, Ena, Edera, Evari, Esta, Ellisen, Alfie, Elvina, Angie, Eolanta, Evilodi, Evie, Ava, Avery, Eyre, Elise, Elia, Elance, Elisa, Elma, Eloni, Elva, Elvira;
- Yu: Yunotta, Juvenalia, Ugoria, Yuzhanka, Yunana, Yumira, Juventa, Yumin, Yuditt, Yuren, Yumin, Yuksiya, Yuveliya, Yurma;
- Me: Yarona, Jamaiah, Yana, Janessa, Yanta, Yasmin, Yariona, Yanetta, Yalvin, Yaluna, Yaneria.
See also: how to properly train a puppy to the toilet .
Funny nicknames for girls dogs
If the owner of the dog is a big joker and believes that healthy humor never hurts, then his dog can wear a rather funny, and even spicy nickname.
- Avoska, Agusha, Accident, Aska,
- Bazooka, Borschik, Bentley, Byaka, Brandy,
- Wendy, Wasabi,
- Gamma, Gavka, Godzilla, Giza,
- Donna Rose, Dosya,
- Hedgehog, Blackberry, Euro,
- Zyama, Ziga,
- Pussycat, Sprat, Kunya, Krasovka, Coconut, Heap, Cola, Cutlet, Saucepan, Klepa, Sausage,
- Lada Kalina, Lipa, Lushka,
- Makaroshka, Mamzel, Mom, Mandrake, Marmalade, Margo, Peace, Malibu, Meat grinder, T-shirt,
- Tender, Tumbler, Nikanorovna,
- Odesa of Paradise, Ocky, Olive, Firepet,
- Strip, Puma, Bun, Pupsik, Bullet, Pumbaa, Paprika, Soldering, Pepsi, Pompushka, Donut, Pedalka, Pipita, Pipette, Papaya, Puska, Pinacolada, Mold, Pie; Peak, Eyedropper, Adhesive,
- Tails, Ritka, Rhyme, RuNet,
- Sonya, Snowball, Herring, Sima, Sofa, Sweet tooth, Socialite, Simka, Plum, Semenishna, Sandal, Sausage, Syaba,
- Totti, Tequila, Tarzanka, Meatball, Sharpener,
- Smile, Ululu, Bite, Scream, Wuxi Pusi Lady, Uti-Ways, Bite,
- Fifa, Meatball, Fifochka, Fi-fi, Thekla, Fixi, Fishka, Fanta, Flash drive,
- Halva, Hali-Gali, Hamka, Hipi, Clapperboard,
- Tsatsa, Tsapa, Tsatska, Tsetse, Tsikada;
- Chita, Chompalka, Nonsense, Nonsense, Chekushka, Chita drita, Chio Chio San, Chucha, Chekushka, Chika,
- Shumka, Shapoklyak, Charade, Scum, Shirley-Myrli, Shawarma, Shkvarka, Puck, Schweppes,
- Extra, Ecstasy;
- Yuanka, Yupi, Yushka;
- Ulcer, Yaga.
However, do not offend your pet too much.
German nicknames for girls dogs
Today, German female names are often taken as the basis for nicknames. The thing is that they are quite serious, well pronounced and suitable for almost any breed (they are the most popular for the German Shepherd , but other breeds can be called):
- Ursula, Urzula, Ulli, Urza,
- Karin, Karen, Kara,
- Helga, Helly.
- Sabina, Subby, Sabs,
- Inga, Ingrid, Reed,
- Monica, Momo,
- Zuzanna, Zazi, Zusi, Zenny, Zanni,
- Gisella, Gila,
- Pietra. Petty, Pezzi,
- Birgit, Briggit,
- Andre, Andy, Day,
- Hannah, Hanni, Claudia,
- Claudia, Claudi,
- Krista, Kristen, Chris,
- Stephanie, Steffi, Steff, Fanny,
- Gertrude, Hertha, Gerty, Trudy,
- Elizabeth, Elisabeth, Lisbeth, Eliza, Ally;
- Angelica, Angi, Angel, Gels, Gelika,
- Gabriella, Gabri, Gabi, Ella, Eli.
- Catherine, Rina, Katie.
- Barbara, Barry, Barbie, Baby.
See more nicknames for different breeds under the heading nicknames for dogs .
Russian nicknames for dogs girls
If you look for a pet name in foreign dictionaries there is no desire, you can always refer to the original Russian names, moreover, many of them are very harmonious:
- Bogdana - given by God.
- Bojana - gifted by God.
- Velimira is great.
- Great glory - great glory.
- Wenceslas - crowned with glory.
- Everyone - beloved by everyone.
- Goluba is modest, meek.
- Gorislava is fiery in glory.
- Gradislava - on guard of glory.
- Dara, Darina - presented.
- Dobrolyuba is kind and loving.
- Dragomira is more expensive than the world.
- Zhdana - the long-awaited, welcome.
- Goldflower - golden color.
- Krasimira is beautiful and peaceful.
- Mara - severe, impregnable.
- Mirina is peace-loving.
- Mlada is small, small.
- Radomira - stands for peace.
- Svetozara - illuminates everything with light.
- Tikhomiro - quiet and quiet.
- Tsvetana - looks like a flower.
- Chernava - tanned, dark-skinned.
- Cheslava - who wants fame.
- Clear is clear.
An idol near you
Almost every person has a favorite movie, cartoon, musician, athlete or car brand. So why not take the sonorous word and name your dog? Pleasant associations in this case are always guaranteed!
Avatar, Adele, Anfisa, Armani, Anita, Aisha, Isadora, Aguilera, Agatha Christie, Barbara, Britney, Barbie, Bionse, Bardot, Bridget Jones, Winona, Wanda, Vivienne, Westwood, Viola, Versace, Hermione, Greta Garbo, Gwen , Gabriela, Grace Kelly, Gucci, Jane Eyre, Gina, Delilah, Jessica Alba, Gioconda, Buffy, Demi Lovato, Demi Moore, Gigi Hadid, Eva Xena, Givenchy, Goldman, Devanshi, Jasmine, Josephine, Ingrid, Iliad, Isolda Irma, Indira Gandhi, Jovovich, Cleopatra, Coco Chanel, Cuba, Kia, Kimberly, Lacosta, Lisa, Langoria, Lovely, Lolita, Maria Tsvetaeva, Marilyn, Malificent , Milady, Magdalene, Maybach, Macbeth, Marceau, Mercedes, Monica, Mireille, Marlene, Mia, Marika, Mata Hari, Madonna, the Mona Lisa.
Nifertiti, Nancy, Naomi, Narnia, Knightley, Audrey Hepburn, Oprah Winfrey, Odette, Ormella, Oh ¢ Mallie, Pinkie Pie, Pink, Plisetskaya, Paris Hilton, Penelope, Patricia, Paco Rabana, Pacohontas, Rosa Maria, Rosapali Rosali Rosali Rosali Ryder, Scarlett, Subaru, Sangria, Sinatra, Suzy, Stacy, Silva, Sisi, Sarah-Jessica, Seiverus, Sabrina, Twiggy, Troy, Trinity, Tesla, Tarkan, Teresa, Thatcher. Teffi, Tiffany, Umka, Uma Thurman, Whitney, Flora, Freya, Fani, Franco Ferro, Faina, Ferrari, Fergie, Fiona, Phoebe, Houston, Hennessy, Han Montana, Hilary, Honda, Queen, Chelsea, Chibo, Chicholina, Cervina Ruta, Chicago, Tea rose, Shreya, Sherry, Chanel, Shakira, Charlize, Sharon Stone, Cher, Esmeralda, Hellas, Eminem, Elsa, Emmanuel, Utah, Jurmala, Julianna, Yudashkin, Juno, Jason, Jasper, Yakitoria, Jamaica Yamaha, Yakuza.
Our pets are an outlet, friends who will never betray and are always glad to see us. Therefore, do not take a frivolous approach to the choice of nicknames, you must once again carefully look at a new member of the family. Not only the owner should be pleased with the nickname of the pet, it is important that the girl also liked the chosen name.