Defenders of the Fatherland celebrate the holiday of February 23. But after all, every cat living in the house is also the protector of its small part (its apartment). And let the evidence of this honorable mission are not entirely pleasant marks, the cat is sure that he is doing a good deed, protecting the territory entrusted to him. Therefore, a pet is worthy of a gift for this men's holiday. The only question is what to give the cat on February 23.
How can I please a pet for a holiday
Gift ideas for a four-legged pet can be different. It is realistic, for example, to present him with the following presents:
- A camouflage or leather collar with an original inscription: “Real Defender”, “For the Airborne Forces”, “Fighter”.
You can give a cat a camouflage collar
- Camouflage suit with a hole for his manhood and tail.
A camouflage suit is a wonderful gift for a pet
- Lodge In such a closed place, the cat will be able to retire and calmly fulfill his cat's needs. The design of this house does not allow unpleasant odor to spread strongly around the apartment, and this is already good for the inhabitants of the house.
The cat will feel comfortable in the toilet
- Hammock. This is a great gift that lulls a cat, smoothly plunging it into a sleepy state. A hammock should be presented to an active pet. Lezhebok need not sleep, but move more.
Kitty will be comfortable in a hammock donated
- Interesting clawfish. She is a classic gift. When the house already has such a thing, you can choose another, more original one. She certainly will not be superfluous.
The pet will be satisfied with the unusual claw
- Massager for cats. Such an item will be an excellent present to any pet: black and white, smooth and fluffy, thoroughbred and not purebred. In the kit of such a product there are brushes that the cat can comfortably rub on, while on the other part of the massager there is a rubber tip, he will be able to sharpen his teeth.
Massager animal will love it
- Attractive tunnel. A moving pet, this thing, which has different inputs and outputs, will clearly delight. If the pet gets tired of the tunnel, it is folded and temporarily removed.
The pet will appreciate the tunnel with different entrances and exits
- Interactive feeder. Among the most original such things can be called a multi-tiered model. Its upper cup is filled with dry food. The cat paws the granules at the top with its paw, pushes them down a tier. When all the food falls into the lower bowl, the cat will easily eat it. Such a feeder contributes to the development of the pet’s intelligence, allows it to reduce its weight, because it has to move a lot, getting food.
Exciting lesson - get your own food in an interactive feeder
- Ball in the tunnel. This interesting gift is sure to impress the adored cat. A ball is rolling along the tunnel, attracting the attention of the animal. Such a gift will not make the cat bored even in the absence of the owner.
The ball running through the tunnel, like a pet
- Running (radio-controlled) mouse. Cats are hunters by nature. They love these toys and will try to catch up with their prey. The cat will try to grab the mouse running in a circle with its paw.
The cat will be delighted with the running mouse gift
- Tumbler toy. The cat constantly pulls on the ring of the toy, but she immediately returns to its original position. Such a little thing can be supplemented with feathers or a claw point, which will lead the pet to even greater delight.
It will be interesting for cat to watch a tumbler toy
A present for your beloved pet can be purchased at any pet store or ordered online.
Kotofey will also be infinitely happy if the owner (mistress) gives him his care and attention for the holiday, gently talks to the pet, strokes him and gives him a piece of his free time.
The best gift for a cat is the attention of its owner
DIY gift for your pet
You can make a pet a present by February 23 at home. Beloved cats are very curious by nature, they will definitely like something new and interesting.
One of the original gifts will be a cloth mouse.
The following accessories are required:
- a flap of dense fabric (felt, drape) for the body;
- stuff for stuffing, for example, cotton wool, synthetic winterizer;
- mica (cellophane);
- a small piece of material for the ears;
- a small bunch of catnip;
Cats like mint
- ponytail lace;
The following template is used as a pattern.
With this pattern, you can easily make a mouse with your own hands.
According to the pattern, it is necessary to cut 2 parts of the back, tummy and two ears. First you need to sew the back of 2 halves, sew it to the tummy, fill it with filler, put catnip, rustling mica and sew it up, not forgetting to sew the tail back.
To give the mouse a more believable look, it should sew on the head ears. You can not put cotton in them. It is better to draw eyes, a nose and a mouth with a felt-tip pen or embroider, since an energetic pet can bite and choke on beads or buttons.
The cat will love such a rustling, with a pleasant smell homemade mouse
You can make a delicious gift for your four-legged boy from his favorite treat:
- take a piece of boiled chicken or a treat bought at the pet store (chewing sausages, balls with fish and cheese),
- wrap in foil and form a ball: the cat will play with it recklessly until it reaches the contents.
An interesting and tasty option for a holiday gift is cat biscuits. To prepare it you will need:
- oatmeal - 150 grams,
- chicken or beef liver - 200 grams,
- one chicken egg
- 1/3 tsp butter.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
- The liver must be crushed with a blender, mixed with other components.
- Make small cookies from the resulting mass, put them on a baking tray greased with sunflower oil.
- Put it on for 20 minutes. in an oven preheated to 200 ° C.
- When the sweets are ready, you can lightly sprinkle catnip on top of them.
Another treat - with fish - is prepared from:
- canned tuna without salt (canned food for cats) - 150 grams,
- oatmeal (ground oatmeal) - 5 tbsp. l.,
- chicken eggs - 1 pc.,
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
All the ingredients must be mixed, pre-crushed canned food with a fork, formed into small cookies, put on a baking sheet and put it in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 12 minutes.
Another delicious gift option is the Weakness Cannon cake. To prepare it you need:
- Mix 200 ml of water, 2 eggs, 500 g of flour.
- Then add there 100 g of minced liver.
- Stir the resulting mass to a soft dough.
- Cut the resulting mass into small pieces and put them in boiling water.
- When they surface, they must be removed and allowed to cool.
Unspent minced meat can be stored in the freezer.
The cat will be delighted with a delicious gift made at home.
It is not difficult to make a toy on a stick if you find a long stick and a small plush toy. Bottom toys make a small incision so that it can be put on a stick. Glue is applied to the tip of the prepared rod before inserting the stick into the toy. Let the glue dry and attract the cat with this little thing.
A new toy on a stick will attract the attention of a cat
You can please the four-legged “man” with another interesting fun. Take a closed cardboard box. At the top, you can fix the wiring, which the cat will play if desired. A few holes with a diameter slightly larger than a cat's foot are cut out on the side. Inside the box, they put some yummy or a toy, and the cat will have to get it.
Kotu will be interested to check what is inside the box
All these gifts are universal, and the pet can use them in the future.
On February 23, I will give my adorable cat a fragrant gift. He has a small soft mouse with which he periodically plays. There is catnip in the house. I will make a hole in the mouse with scissors below, put pieces of mica there to rustle and mint. Sorry. Gift for Syoma is ready!
Any of the gifts offered above should impress the shaggy “protector”. And proud of the care that his masters show him, he will also feel and celebrate the holiday of February 23rd in his own way.