Many ancient peoples demonstrated a high position in society and prosperity in that they dyed their hair, as well as the hair of their pets. The fact is that dyes (basma and henna) were expensive and could not afford an ordinary citizen. Now creative grooming is also not cheap at all. Maybe, despite another time in the yard, the reasons for staining the dogs remained the same?
Why paint poodles in different colors?
There is probably no single answer to why people paint their dogs in different colors. Each has its own reasons. But such a pet will definitely attract attention on a walk, and the owner (often the mistress) will not be deprived of attention either.
The blue poodle will undoubtedly draw attention to both itself and its owner
In addition, creative grooming, which includes both coloring and grooming the animal, is a rather expensive pleasure (from 2000 rubles per hour for a simple drawing). Usually strolling multi-colored dogs are an excellent advertisement for a groomer or a dog beauty salon. And some salons even discount customers for such creative dissemination of information.
Multi-colored poodles walking in the city - a great advertisement for the groomer and his salon
The greatest popularity with creative grooming is still in the USA. Dogs here are often perceived as a fashion accessory. Just look at the photos of movie stars and scenes - everyone considers it their duty to have some kind of pet in their hands.
Among multi-colored dogs, special contests are held. By the way, in addition to the unusual appearance, they evaluate the safety of the dyes used by the groomer.
For coloring animals, there are special paints that are absolutely safe for their health, for example, the professional Pet Este series. They are very expensive.
Poodles are painted much more often than other breeds. There are reasons for this:
- In most representatives of this breed have a thick long coat, well-kept shape.
- Poodles, unlike other breeds, will not be complex due to the changed appearance (and in dogs such a psychological problem can occur). On the contrary, it feels like they proudly carry their unusual appearance along the street and even look with some superiority at their “gray” brothers.
The attitude to the color of the dogs is mixed. I know that many consider the owners who painted their pet "sick on the head." I am interested in looking at unusual dogs, I like the work of groomers. But the main thing is that it does no harm to the animal. If the painting burned his entire skin, then, of course, this is a mockery of the animal. But if the dyes are really safe, then why not? By the way, with my own eyes I have never seen a painted dog. Probably, in my small town such specialists have not yet appeared or there is no demand.
Photo gallery: creatively painted poodles
- Sometimes the color is immediately clear - in front of you is a dog with a big brave heart
- Sometimes on the body of a poodle you can see the whole picture
- The creative finds of groomers are endless
- A colored poodle stands out and draws attention to its owner.
- The pictures of groomers on the hair of a poodle can be watched endlessly
- A multi-colored poodle brings a bit of positive to everyday life.
- It's hard to pass indifferent past a painted poodle
Creative staining is rightfully considered aerobatics grooming. If this does not harm the health of animals, why not just enjoy the creations of "dog artists"?